Sunday, September 04, 2005

The forgiving "avenger"

These days a new motorbike ad is being telecast. It advertises a motorbike named "bajaj avenger". I feel closely associated with the ad for the word-content of the ad aptly articulates my revolt against all the people depicted in. The ad says -

I forgive my Father

Do I?
I do, for some reasons!

I forgive my Boss

Yes, having revisited the previous blog, this seems to be absolutely true. Why blame him when conditions make him to act so.

I forgive Women

Well, the clip during this line pictures a bride with her expressions speaking loudly “hey man, I feel sorry for you. But I cant do anything more than that.” I, too, had a tough time listening the same. I really forgive HER.

I forgive the Government

For the discomfort I have each day traveling to the office and home back. For the regular power cuts we have. For the lack of service during deluge.

I forgive my Barber

Yes, charging 25 bugs and doing very little (I mean hair-cut) in turn.


I forgive my past

For being in the organization that doesn’t provide onsite opportunity or even appreciable pay-packs. I should have quit much before. But then I really forgive myself.

I forgive them ALL

I feel like GOD!

Yes, to the extent my name goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger tmww said...

Right!! :)

The advertise is wonderfully shot. No doubts about it. I like it too! :)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home